Create Account

Form submission: Enlistment Application

(This post was last modified: 30-06-2018, 02:02 PM by J. Fox.)

Name: James Fox

Date of Birth: 23/08/2000

Timezone: GMT

Where did you hear about us?: Looking through Arma units

What is your most preferred role?: Zeus

How long have you been playing ArmA 3?: 1007 hours. Arma 2 not included

Have you been in any other units before?: Yes.

If yes, please list.: 5th Rifles
Task Force Musashi
US Marine Units (At least 4-5)
PMC Units (3-4)

+ Others I cannot remember

Why do you think we should accept your application?: Well, I believe my experience with Arma and Zeus will be unrivalled. I have spent around 400-500 hours as Zeus during my time playing Arma 3. I believe the best way to Zeus is to make it as realistic and as enjoyable for the members who will be involved.

I have the ability to quickly make in-depth scenarios for members to enjoy, all while being able to think on my toes to the end that the players enjoy it. I have a strong emphasis on the roleplay elements of missions, and ambience of missions (Which I define as things going on in the surroundings rather than just the operation at hand)

Is there anything else about you you'd like us to know?: Due to having a girlfriend, Fridays may be sketchy for attendance sometimes. Every other weekend also I will be at my Fathers, but I feel as if this will be easily remedied  

SteamID64: 76561198074588181

Are you able to attend operations on Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm-11pm GMT?: Yes.

Can you speak fluent English?: Yes.

What part of the Armed Forces do you/have you served in?: N/A (Unless you count Army Cadets)

Thank you for your application.
You have been
ACCEPTED
To continue the joining process, please check your private messages to confirm your interview date at your earliest convenience!